Subject: Status Report #2
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 95 10:17 PDT

#1 - Webcom has acknowledged the problems they had.  It started with their
mail server having a backlog of e-mail beginning last Friday.  Once they
found that out, they found yet other problems, one of which resulted in
repeated messages sent out to all subscribers which apparently happened on a
few other mailing lists there.  They are switching to a much faster system
and better mail server software soon.

#2 - Have the repeats stopped?  

#3 - My quest to find a volunteer to take over the mailing lists still
stands.  Due to new obligations at work (did I get myself over my head?!),
spare time is at a premium.  If you've run mailing lists before and can
dedicate what is required, feel free to e-mail me at [email-masked] or
[email-masked].

#4 - Render well!
--
Daniel J. McCoy | [email-masked] and [email-masked]
<a href=//www.webcom.com/~djmccoy/></a>

--
[email-masked] (Daniel J. McCoy) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]